Town of Cicero Police Department
The Town of Cicero Police Department provides a variety of community-oriented services. Listed below are some of the many services we provide to the community.
- Vehicle Lockouts
- Operation Safe Child
- Property/Business Checks
- Officers respond to medical calls within the town when available and with an equipped AED (all officers are certified in CPR, 1st Aid, and Naloxone Administration).
- Respond to fire calls when available and with an equipped fire extinguisher
- Child Car Seat Installation (available by APPOINTMENT ONLY)
- Impaired/Distracted Driving Simulator Program
- Prescription Drug Giveback Program
Services Available Specifically During Administrative Hours:
- Provide free gun locks as part of Project Child Safe
- F.O.I.L. Requests
- Fingerprinting for employment (charge of $5.00 per card)
- Copies of Police Reports
Your Police Department Proudly serving the residents of the Town of Cicero, NY